Would You Rather Tag? (Beauty Edition)

Thursday 5 June 2014




I absolutely LOVE doing personal tags! They are one of my favorite types of posts to do cause they are so fun and really get you thinking! Thank-you to the gorgy natashalilibeth for tagging me! I've also tagged some lovely bloggers at the end of this post. Anywho, lets get on to the tag: 

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?

Bye-bye palettes and eye-shadows!! I NEED my Mascara, eyeliner and lipstick always and forever!I'm not a big eye shadow junkie--- So I can make-do without eye shadows for sure!

2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?

 CHOP IT OFF cause it will always grow back & will give my hair a fresh start. I'll wear a wig until it does haha. I've always wanted to make drastic change from my long hair but always held back. #longhairproblems.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

CORAL all the way! I love how coral-peachy blushes instantly warm up your skin and it just looks so much more natural on my olive skin tone ! My favourite coral blush has to be MAC Peaches. Pink cheeks have more of a baby doll look.


4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Hmmm...This one got me thinking hard for a while. But I'd have to say CLOTHES. Makeup is something I'd buy even if I didn't have the extra money (woops). But clothes I always wait for sales/offers--- so having $1000 to spare would be mean I could splurge on all the clothes I want without worry! Plus I really need to get my summer closet ready. So really, whose giving me my $1000 now? :(

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

 I only own/use the blackest of BLACK eyeliners so using that on my lips is just ridiculous. So I'd rather apply LIPSTICK AS EYELINER ---as there are so many colours to choose from.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Without a doubt, I am a total MAC GIRL. I could live it that store if I could. Yes, there are the odd bits that I don't like from MAC but for the most part a lot of my staple/HG products are from MAC. I do love Sephora too but I feel a bit lost in there with all the different brands--- I always have to do my research before shopping there. 

7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

1 eye shadow colour my whole life! Like I said, I'm not a huge eye-shadow junkie so I'd could do with one neutral eye-shadow. But when it comes to Lipsticks I'd love to change up now and then!

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

WINTER clothes in the SUMMER... because in the winter I love to layer up so in the summer I could just remove some layers of clothes and I'd be fine. Also, I HATE winter and wouldn't  let my self freeze to death with my summer clothes on.
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Colourful and Bright Nails for sure!

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?

I can't live without MASCARA! I would much rather keep my favourite Mascara ---L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black. So take my lippie!


11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?

 MESSY BUN! They look pretty nice & voluminous without the effort---whereas my ponytails tend to look  a little limp + lifeless.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

NEVER PAINT MY NAILS! I'm not a big Nail Girl and only ever paint them occasionally. Lipgloss, I also barely use as my lipstick is enough for me, but I'd still rather keep it over nails.


13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

LOL WHAT. Okay so I'd have to go with SHAVE my eye-brows because they will GROW BACK! Thank the lord, my eye-brows are naturally full and always grow back even after years of torturing them with my plucker.

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

NAIL POLISH- I barely use you anyways! MAKEUP >nail polish Anyday.

That was such a fun tag to do! A little harder than I thought cause I hate having to choose one or the other--  I want it all :( 

 I TAG EVERYBODY reading this! --- In particular I tag some lovely blogs I enjoy:

eeshasglam
 theblushinggiraffe
 beanieandthejets
aspiring-londoner
thescribblingtrain
  SwatchingOddity